Megaxus Will Terminate Lineage II Service
Bad news comes again for MMO gaming world in Indonesia. One of MMO games with old enough age, Lineage II service will be terminated by its publisher, Megaxus.
Bad news comes again for MMO gaming world in Indonesia. One of MMO games with old enough age, Lineage II service will be terminated by its publisher, Megaxus. This news is surely shocking, because when it was released on last 2008, Lineage II is one of booming MMO with its incredible graphics and challenging difficulty level for hardcore gamer.
In its official statement in Lineage II website, Megaxus states that the service termination in Indonesia is the decision from NCSoft as the game developer. Besides that, Megaxus also apologizes and thanks all the players to all players who have supported Lineage II during six years opening service in Indonesia.
This termination will last for several steps. First step, on last 28 February 2014 Megaxus has closed L2 Pharmacy service which is the mall item in this game. Later, on next 21 April 2014, they will officially close this game service in Indonesia.
For the Lineage II players, Megaxus has prepared interesting compensation if players play another game, Heroes of Atarsia, Compensation given as follows:
- 1 Master’s Bag: Bag with 20 slot capacity
- 10 premium energizing drink (massive): drink that helps character to loose stress point
To obtain this compensation, you must fulfill the requirements below:
- Recorded log in period 1 December 2013 – 28 February 2-14
- Minimum character level in Lineage II is 40
- ID must have character in Heroes of Atarsia before 31 March 2014
- Compensation will be done in 2 periods, on 3 April 2014 (period I) and 10 April 214 (period II)
- After period II, ID which has not had character in Heroes of Atarsia will not get compensation
Goodbye Lineage II…